A Y & J Solicitors is one of the best UK immigration law firms in the country providing. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Manager and Social Media Marketing Specialist to help us in our client acquisition team’s efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
Both a SEO Specialist and Social Media Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in search marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams’ goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm’s revenue. As performance marketers our success and failures are all measured, and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Develop scalable content strategies that will increase onsite goal completions
- Develop offsite link building strategies
- Audit onsite SEO factors and report on them
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Monitoring of trends in legal industry related to immigration and on competitive landscape and adapting the marketing strategy accordingly.
- Strengthening the brand and visibility of AY & J Solicitors on the online platform.
- Constantly look for the opportunities – online and otherwise – and work towards leveraging the same.
- Weekly rank tracking on AY & J Solicitors and competitor domains.
- 3+ years in a SEO role at either an agency or in-house
- Proven experience with both National and Local brands
- Experience with Local SEO (SEMRush, AHref, RavenTools, WebCEO, Moz Local, Whitespark, GMB, local pack optimization, link building, reputation management)
- Competitor analysis
- Deep understanding of web analytics tools & reporting (Google Analytics or Data Studio)
- Experience in Legal Marketing Vertical
Ahmedabad, Gujarat. India.
It is not always possible for us to respond to all job applications. However, we keep your CV on our database and we may contact you when/if suitable vacancy is available. If you do not receive any communication in 4 weeks, please consider that your application is not successful on this occasion. We encourage all candidates to apply again.