1.1 By visiting this website in any manner you agree to accept these terms.
1.2 These terms are applied under English law.
1.3 These terms apply to A Y & J Solicitor’s website in its entirety.
2.1 A Y & J Solicitors owns the copyright for this website and retains all rights of the material therein.
2.2 It is permissible to download and/or print from this website under the following conditions:
- 2.2.1 The information on the website including documents and graphics are solely for viewing purposes by individuals, individual firms, or organisations. This includes information from the website saved to disk or any other storage medium (subject to exceptions listed in 2.2.4.).
- 2.2.2 Excerpts that are printed may be used for viewing only—whether by individuals, firms, or organisations (subject to exceptions listed in 2.2.4.).
- 2.2.3 Distribution of information from this website to third parties, or in any way used for profit is strictly prohibited. This includes information from the website that has been printed, saved, or stored.
- 2.2.4 The following exceptions apply to clauses 2.2.1, 2.2.3, and 2.2.3:
(i) Replication in whole or part of A Y & J Solicitor’s Reports or Business plans, or
(ii) Regarding extracts of documents or graphics (with relevant provisions included) that are replicated to individual third parties for advice, information, or other activities.
- 2.2.5 Modification of documents or graphics on this website is not permitted.
- 2.2.6 Graphics must not be separated from related text.
- 2.2.7 All copies must acknowledge the source as A Y & J Solicitors either by relevant phrasing or the inclusion of A Y & J Solicitor’s copyright symbol (i.e. © A Y & J Solicitors).
2.3 Reproduction or storage of any part of this website in any website, public, or private electronic retrieval system or service is not permitted without prior written permission from A Y & J Solicitors.
2.4 Data from this site cannot be used for a data feed to any website or comparison table without written permission from A Y & J Solicitors.
2.5 A Y & J Solicitors reserves all rights not expressly granted within this notice.
2.6 The Executive Photographs of senior staff at A Y & J Solicitors are available and may be reproduced by readers, firms, and journalists in any publications including those sold or circulated for profit provided the Executive Photographs have not been modified in any manner.
2.7 Reproduction of any material on the website in any manner must ensure that the material does not:
- Imply in any manner an endorsement by A Y & J Solicitors of any publication, product, service or any other entity
- Issue or imply false information regarding A Y & J Solicitors
- Act out of compliance with any law or regulation
- Infringe on any rights of any person or any intellectual property
2.8 Unless written permission has been received from A Y & J Solicitors, the re-use of any material on this website outside of what is explicitly permitted in this notice is prohibited.
2.9 Permission related to the re-use of material in clause 2.8 is subject to any conditions set out by A Y & J Solicitors.