Personal Immigration allows businesses from outside of the UK to come and either invest or start business/expand business in the UK. The UK economy is a highly market-orientated economy and every year business immigrants pour in large numbers to contribute towards the growth of the economy.

Our Personal Immigration Visa Support and Services

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Global Talent Visa is for non EEA individuals who are ​the ‘best and brightest’ in their respective industries and wish to immigrate to the UK. Global Talent Visa allows individuals who are either ‘recognised leaders’ or ‘emerging leaders’ in their field.

Visit Visa

With a UK Standard Visitor Visa, you have the right to visit the UK as

  • a visitor(for leisure
  • for business purpose or
  • other reasons like receiving private medical treatment

Tier 2 Visa

Tier 2 General Visa is for skilled migrant workers who wish to work in the UK and have been sponsored by an employer who holds a valid Tier 2 Sponsor Licence

Spouse / Unmarried partner

This Visa category is for the family members (husband, wife, civil partner, partner (for more than two years)) of a British national or settled person in the UK. Spouse/ Unmarried partner Visa allows immigrants to live and work in the UK.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Indefinite Leave to Remain is the final road to settlement that allows immigrants to stay in the UK without any time limit. Immigrants with an ILR are free to take up employment or study in the UK.

British citizenship

British citizenship gives you the access to live, work, and travel in the UK without any restrictions, thereby granting him/her the status of a British Citizen or National.

Refusals / Appeal

Immigrants looking to move to the UK need to send in their VIsa applications to the Home Office for approval before making a move. However, many of these applications are refused by the Home office. However you can challenge the refusal if your Visa application to the UK gets refused.


The immigration health charge is a statutory fee paid by the applicant as a part of the immigration application. This amount must be paid by all the applicants who have made visa applications outside the UK or for immigration applications made within the country. The applicant must pay a sum of ​£​300 per year for a student or Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme). For all other visa and immigration applicants, the applicant will need to pay ​£400 per year​.

Indefinite Leave to Remain is a settlement form that immigrants in the UK(typically non-EEA residents) can apply for in order to live in the UK for an indefinite period. Usually, you’ll need to have spent at least five years in the UK before you apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, however, it depends on the Visa type and you may be able to apply for ILR after three years of residence in the UK.

The visa fees will vary according to the type of visa depending upon visitor, work, student,settlement or naturalisation.

A knowledgeable immigration solicitor will provide combined expert legal advice along with a professional and supportive approach. Right from applying for a UK Visa to challenging an Immigration decision, a solicitor will offer tailored immigration law solutions particularly designed to meet the requirements of individuals wishing to enter or remain in the UK for work, study or other family reasons.

A Y & J Solicitors is a multi-award winning, 10+ years experienced, recommended by Legal 500, a boutique UK immigration law firm based in Central London.

10+ years, Legal 500 recommended with over 5000+ positive reviews