A Y & J Solicitors’ Commitments
It is easy for lawyers to claim they are committed to delivering excellence and quality service. In our case, we back up our claim that we achieve the best results for our clients through our exceptional reviews. By paying close attention to what our clients have to say about us, we structure our team values to ensure every client, regardless of the size of their matter, receives the same dedicated service and quality immigration law advice.
In addition to being committed to providing intelligent advice to our clients and robust representation to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), we will also ensure that clients feel supported and understood when they come and see us. Years of experience has taught us that certain immigration matters such as a denied Spouse Visa or revoked Sponsor Licence can leave people feeling angry, upset and stressed. Our immigration lawyers will take the time to truly listen clients’ problems of their immigration matter and work with them in a friendly, sensitive manner.
Our Values and Ethics
Our values are core to how we do our work and ensure client satisfaction. These include:
- a solid commitment to providing excellent client service, exceeding expectations, and delivering the results the client desires, not just the standard service
- legal advice that is founded on thorough research – to this end, we invest in legal research materials and periodicals to ensure we are always up-to-date with changes in the law and international developments
- a culture of respecting and listening to our clients; we will ensure clients are informed of the progress of their matter, and we will make ourselves available to answer all questions
- a consistent approach to achieving success and delivering the same level of quality service regardless of how big or small legal matter is
- a commitment to integrity, professionalism, honesty, and friendliness
- a promise of strict confidentiality in all client matters
What Services We Offer to Our Clients:
Our team is experienced and highly skilled in advising and representing clients on a wide range of immigration matters, including;
- Individual Immigration PBS cases of Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, & Tier 5
- Corporate Immigration
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship
- EU Law, including permanent residence and settled status
- Standard Visit Visas
- Human Rights claims
- Administrative and Judicial Review
As one of London’s top immigration law firm, we place enormous importance on client experience. To this end, we have focused on building a team that is committed to working within our values and ensuring every client who contacts us feels valued and gets the honest opinion on their immigration matter.
Want to Know More About Careers with A Y & J Solicitors as an Immigration Solicitor, Case Worker or Paralegal? Check vacancies.
If you’re interested in joining A Y & J Solicitors, forward us a copy of your cv here.
Social Media Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in search marketing concepts, principles and tactics.