Join our Masterclass: Sponsor License Application Guidance!
May 31
at 1:00 PM
Unmarried Partner of British Citizen

Unmarried Partners Decide to Live Together Ms. A was a student when she first came to the UK. She was granted entry clearance as a Tier 4 (General) student on several occasions to further her studies in the UK. During this time she met her partner, Mr. J, at the University where they were both…

Indefinite Leave to Remain for Diplomat

Foreign Diplomat Submits a Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) in the UK A Y & J Solicitors were instructed by one of our clients with Diplomatic status in the UK to proceed with an Indefinite Leave to Remain/settlement application in the UK. Mr M consulted us after being referred by a previous client and his…

Mr A has been in the UK for more than five years as a work permit holder and Tier 2 General migrant. He came to us two weeks before his leave to remain was due to expire, wishing to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. As a Tier 2 General migrant with an annual earning…

Mr M had been living in the UK as a Tier 2 General migrant working for an IT company and had received an offer from a new employer. During the time he worked for his previous employer, Mr M received payslips and was paid a salary into his UK bank account on time every month….

Floating CTA