EEA Family Permit

EEA Family Permit Visa UK

You intend to join your EEA national family member in the UK, and wish to apply for an EEA family permit?

Some of the facts:

If you have an EEA national family member currently living in the UK and wish to join him/her, you can apply for an EEA Family Permit; It is advisable to NON – EEA family members outside the UK to obtain this status before further political changes like BREXIT; The EEA family permit allows you to live in the UK for six months, after which you can apply in the country for an EEA residence card;