Join our Masterclass: Sponsor License Application Guidance!
May 31
at 1:00 PM

Dependant Visa UK

How Do I Bring My Dependents to the UK if I am on a Points Based System Visa?

Here is what you need to know:

Family members of Points Based System (PBS) visa holders can enter the UK on a PBS Dependant Visa. They can be children, a spouse or civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner; You must have a visa under the Points Based System (PBS) to sponsor your family members. You may apply for visas for your Dependants at the same time that you apply for your own PBS visa; Applications must include documentation to evidence your claimed relationship with your dependants and all dependants need to meet certain requirements; The Dependants must also show that there is suffcient fund to maintain and accommodate themselves in the United Kingdom (UK);

Floating CTA