Unmarried Partner Visa UK

Are you planning to join your partner using the Unmarried Partner visa route?

Some of the facts:

If you are the partner of a UK citizen, settled person or a person residing in the UK with limited leave to remain, you may apply for an unmarried partner visa to enable you to join your partner in the UK; This visa category is appropriate for civil partnerships and same-sex couples; Upon the completion of 5 years leave to remain as an Unmarried Partner you may apply for settlement (ILR) followed by British citizenship; The UKVI requirements include evidence of a genuine relationship, proof of sufficient finances and accommodations in the UK (including meeting minimum income requirements), a commitment to live together in the UK and knowledge of English language at a minimum level of A1;

Floating CTA