Super Premium Service Appointment Helps Getting the Visa Decision Quick
The Super Premium Visa Service is designed to reduce the waiting time and ensure UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) decisions are received quickly (usually in 24 hours), with almost no inconvenience to the consumer of the service. It is likely that high-net-worth people and senior managers have little time for this kind of administrative burdens. Tier 1 Investor visa Extension / ILR and Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension / ILR applicants find this service very attractive.
In today’s digital, globally connected world, those at the forefront of business are expected to travel and be contactable around the clock. The Super Premium Visa Service ensures that those who need to get their visa sorted and travel soon, whether it is for work or pleasure, will not have their plans disrupted by UKVI hold-ups.
Client says: “Best decision I’ve made!
“It’s expensive, but I don’t regret spending that money for a minute. Now that I can work I’ll make it all back! Honestly, all was worth it. I’m so thankful.”
Super Premium Visa Service Explained
It is no secret that UKVI is struggling to cope with immigration applications, be it for Visa Extensions or ILR, and this is causing significant delays. One way to resolve this is to take advantage of the UK Home Office Super Premium Visa Service.
By investing in this route, you will receive:
- Personal pick-up and delivery of your application and all supporting documents which will be delivered to UKVI by courier
- A personal visit from a UKVI staff member who will take your biometric information (your fingerprints, digital photo and electronic signature)
- The ability to choose the time and place of the UKVI staff visit, (the set hours are between 12 – 3 pm on weekdays)
- A decision on your leave to remain or ILR usually within 24 hours
The main advantage of investing in the Super Premium Visa Service is getting the decision quick and save time. Applicants who apply through postal service may need to wait for the decision for months if not years. Such a situation is unwanted if you are someone who requires to travel and get the visa issue resolved quickly. Given the slow response times and long delays in immigration decisions, which may increase as Britain leaves the European Union, not using the Super Premium Visa Service may pose a risk of important meetings being cancelled and holidays having to be rescheduled.
There are some people who cannot use the Super Premium Visa Service. These include:
- Those with complex immigration matters
- Self-employed lawyers
- Members of a diplomatic mission or one of their dependants
- People charged with a crime and waiting to go to court
- Those whose case is not covered by the Immigration Rules
- Victims of domestic violence applying for a visa
- A Turkish business person
- Those submitting an Initial application under a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa or a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
You can refer the full list of those who cannot use the Super Premium Visa service here.
Using the Home Office Premium Visa Service
The fee for using the Premium Visa Service is £10,500 per visit, plus the premium service fee for your application type. It can only be used by those extending their stay in the UK, i.e. applying for limited leave to remain, or those making an ILR application. One of the key advantages of the service is that it can be used by up to four main applicants, with a maximum of 10 people per visit. Therefore, two to three families can get together and share the cost. It is possible that the cost can be reduced to £2625 per applicant.
A Y & J Solicitors has a team of experts who understand the needs of high-net-worth individuals and business executives. As such, we have developed a Premium Visa Service tailored specifically to our client’s needs. By investing in this service, you can be assured of:
- A personalised service which includes collating all the required documentation and assistance with completing forms – we will work around your schedule.
- An in-depth check of all documentation prior to it being submitted to UKVI. Our team is fully updated with changes in immigration law, and we will quickly advise you of any weaknesses in your application and address these for you.
- A covering letter to UKVI accompanying your forms and supporting documentation setting out the strengths of your application.
- Coordinating the visit of UKVI staff to collect biometric information needed to accompany your application.
- All payments being processed
- Highly responsive and experienced staff ready to answer any questions you have at all stages of the process.
Read our Success Stories on Super Premium Visa service here.
The Super Premium Visa route can take away all the stress and inconvenience of applying for leave to remain or ILR. At A Y & J Solicitors, we enhance the worth of this service by ensuring every aspect of your application is organised well. In addition, we respond UKVI queries and represent you till the decision is made, so you can get on with your day-to-day life. You can have the confidence that your immigration status is being fully taken care of and there is no delay in receiving a decision.
A Y & J Solicitors are specialists in immigration law based in central London. If you would like more information about the Super Premium Visa Route, please contact us at [email protected] or call +44 20 7404 7933.
Disclaimer: No material/information provided on this website should be construed as legal advice. Readers should seek an appropriate professional advice for their immigration matters.
My experience with A Y & J Solicitors was really good. Very detailed and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered on time. They are very approachable and friendly. I would highly recommend them – it may be very simple query or a very complex case; you can trust them.