Join our Masterclass: Sponsor License Application Guidance!
May 31
at 1:00 PM

Spouse Visa UK

How can my spouse/partner join me in the UK?

Here is what you need to know before applying for a spouse visa

The Sponsor must already live in the UK and considered to be present and settled such as having Indefinite Leave to Remain or British citizenship; The Sponsor and his/her spouse must be over 18 years of age, and either legally married or cohabiting for more than two years and must not be within a prohibited degree of relationship; The marriage or relationship must be genuine and subsisting; The Sponsor must be able to show that he is earning a minimum gross income of £18,600 per annum; The Sponsor must be able to show that there is adequate accommodation for both of you in the UK where you will be living together; The Applicant must prove English proficiency before applying for a spouse visa;

Floating CTA