South Africans are well known for their entrepreneurial spirit and many South Africans are keen to set up or move their businesses overseas. Many see the UK as a great destination with excellent opportunities to grow. Business is not the only attraction, the UK is also a great place to study with some of the best ranking educational institutions.
This guide will provide answers to all your questions about UK visa applications for South Africans planning to move to the UK.
If you’re from South Africa, this guide may be your new best friend! From visa options, to processing times and visa fees, learn about all the UK’s visa application requirements.
This guide will help you choose the correct UK visa for your circumstances and lets you know how to get started on your immigration journey to the UK.
1) Some Visas that allow you visit the UK
- Standard Visitor visa
- Transit visa
- Marriage Visitor visa
2)Some Short Term Visas that let you work in the UK
- Religious Worker visa
- Creative and Sporting visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
- Government Authorised Exchange visa
- International Agreement visa
3) Some Long-term work Visas
- Skilled Worker Visa
- Global Business Mobility visa
- International Sportsperson visa
- Minister of Religion visa (T2)
- Global Talent Visa
4) Business visas (for entrepreneurs)
- Student and Child student visa
- Short Term Student visa