Sponsor licence: Post Brexit Home Office regulations & HR concerns
Event Date & Time:
February 25, 2021 from 05:00 PM | GMT+0
This sponsor licence webinar is an interactive session especially planned to deliver the latest Home Office regulations that came into effect Post-Brexit.
This webinar is beneficial for HR and recruitment personnel and CEOs who are either planning to apply for a sponsor licence or already hold a sponsor licence but feel the need to be up to date with the current Home Office policies.
- How to hire overseas skilled staff?
- What are the eligibility requirements for a sponsor licence?
- What changes you must report to the Home Office.
- How and when to apply for your annual COS allocation?
- What is the ‘cooling-off’ period following an application refusal?
- The questionnaire used by the Home Office Officials
If you hire or are planning to employ foreign nationals in your organisation, this webinar is for you.
Register today to reserve your spot!