Sponsor Licence: Post-Brexit Home Office regulations & HR concerns
Event Date & Time:
March 25, 2021 from 01:00 PM | GMT+0
This sponsor licence webinar is an interactive session especially planned to deliver the latest Home Office regulations that came into effect Post-Brexit.
This webinar is beneficial for HR, recruitment personnel and CEOs who are either planning to apply for a sponsor licence or already hold a sponsor licence but feel the need to be up to date with the current Home Office policies.
- How to hire overseas skilled staff?
- What are the eligibility requirements for a sponsor licence?
- What changes you must report to the Home Office.
- How and when to apply for your annual COS allocation?
- What is the ‘cooling-off’ period following an application refusal?
- The questionnaire used by the Home Office Officials.
- How to renew your sponsor licence?
If you hire or are planning to employ foreign nationals in your organisation, this webinar is for you.
Register today to reserve your spot!