Sponsor licence guidance: Your duties as a sponsor
Event Date & Time:
June 24, 2021 from 05:00 PM |
Since free movement ended at the start of this year following the UK’s exit from the EU, there’s been a strong demand for Sponsor Licences.
The UK government has promised to simplify the visa system, but there will still be requirements that sponsor licence holders must fulfil. The Home Office is becoming increasingly strict about compliance, so compliance will continue to be an issue. Consequently, the pressures on sponsors who are tasked with fulfilling compliance will likely increase.
Join Mr Yash Dubal, UK Immigration specialist, for the webinar to learn more about the sponsor licence compliance.
- Sponsor licence guidance
- What is a sponsor licence rating?
- What changes must you report to the Home Office?
- How and when to apply for your annual COS allocation?
- What is the ‘cooling-off’ period following an application refusal?
- The questionnaire used by the Home Office Officials.
- How to renew your sponsor licence?