New Point-Based Immigration System, Companies Should be Aware of as Sponsors
Event Date & Time:
January 28, 2021 from 05:00 PM | GMT+0
The Home Office has for years been marketing to try and simplify the immigration system. Unfortunately, the new sponsorship guidance has not been simplified at all. Do you find it difficult to comprehend 246 pages of guidance on the new worker sponsorship system? We can help you decipher the new changes to the skilled worker route. Is your business ready for the new points-based immigration system?
- How businesses can benefit from the new sponsorship system when hiring overseas staff?
- Who and why companies should apply for a sponsor licence?
- What are the steps applying for a sponsor licence?
- What evidence is required to demonstrate the need for sponsored workers to fill a genuine vacancy?
- What are the sponsor duties?
- Discussion on pivotal information for Sponsors.
- Live open questions with our subject Mr Yash Dubal.