AY & J Solicitors is one of the best UK immigration law firms in the country providing. We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Manager and Social Media Marketing Specialist to help us in our client acquisition team’s efforts. You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising.
Both a SEO Specialist and Social Media Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in search marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our teams’ goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm’s revenue. As performance marketers our success and failures are all measured, and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Responsible for engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Update the social media calendar and work faithfully with the creative team to create high quality content and graphics for our social media platforms.
- Coordinate social media messaging with account manager.
- Content calendar planning and goal setting through competition and audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Manage social media posts and drive conversations that will wow our fans and compel them to aggressively like, share and talk about us.
- Get updated on the latest social media tools and keep a tab of trending topics.
- Closely monitor and measure the success of our social media campaigns using relevant metrics; meet engagement and growth targets.
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Continuously monitor social media latest trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Understand trends in SMM industry and accordingly play role in strategizing with whole team.
- Handle copy writing assignments for advertisements, brochures & website projects.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience for the position
- Proven working experience in SMM roles.
- You are a boundless storyteller. You have a knack of transforming even mundane things into incredibly amazing and interesting subjects.
- You have impeccable writing & social media stalking skills.
- You are extremely creative; to the extent that you have the ability to turn around negative customer feedback into a positive story for the brand.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective applicants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
Ahmedabad, Gujarat. India.
It is not always possible for us to respond to all job applications. However, we keep your CV on our database and we may contact you when/if suitable vacancy is available. If you do not receive any communication in 4 weeks, please consider that your application is not successful on this occasion. We encourage all candidates to apply again.