Businesses based overseas can benefit from the Sole Representative Visa to establish a presence in Britain and test the market, without the overheads associated with setting up a branch office and hiring local staff.
As the fifth-largest economy in the world, the UK offers vast opportunities for innovative organisations ready to expand. For example, the British High Commissioner to India recently stated the UK and India tech industries were a “marriage made in heaven ”. One way to take advantage of the prospects available in Britain is to send a sole representative to ‘dip their toe in the water’, before making a full commitment.
The brochure covers the following details:
- Who is a sole representative?
- What is a Sole Representative visa?
- Eligibility requirements for the sole representative visa
- Documents required for the sole representative visa.
- Advantages of sole representative visa
- Cost of sole representative visa
- About A Y & J Solicitors