Why should you apply for British citizenship?
The United Kingdom is the 5th largest economy globally with exceptionally good education, career growth, lifestyle, health care, and infrastructure. Indeed, the United Kingdom is an epicentre of the rising opportunities in the world.
Achieving British citizenship grants you full rights to live, work, and travel as a British citizen. You can enter and leave the country without immigration restrictions and enjoy such esteemed citizenship’s status. Gaining British citizenship will ensure you and your family feel secure.
How can you proceed with a British citizenship application?
British citizenship can be acquired in three ways, either automatically(by birth), or by registration or Naturalisation.
It is imperative that you seek legal advice from British citizenship solicitors who can help manage your application, handhold you through the entire process and keep you up to date with any changes to relevant regulations or the application process.
Contact A Y & J solicitors- immigration experts prepare a quality application and sort your British citizenship application.
Check your eligibility to become a British citizen.
You can apply for British citizenship if:
- you have resided in the UK for five years or more; and
- you have held Indefinite Leave to Remain for 12 months or more, or
- you have held EU Settled Status for 12 months or more.
Spouse’s of British citizens can apply for Naturalisation having resided in the UK for three years if:
- They have Indefinite Leave to Remain, or
- An EEA Settled Status.
- You may also be eligible to apply for British citizenship if:
- You have a British parent
- You are stateless
- You hold another type of British nationality
- At some stage, you renounce your British citizenship
If you are a Commonwealth citizen, you may qualify for British citizenship under the Windrush scheme if:
- You or your parents came to the UK before 1973,
- You live in the country and have not left the UK for more than two years
Most essentially, you need to
- Possess a good character & sound mind
- Pass the Life in the UK test
- Pass the English Language proficiency test
- Have a good intention to live in the UK for a longer time.
Why should you choose A Y & J Solicitors for sorting your British citizenship application?
A Y & J Solicitors are committed to helping you achieve your immigration needs.
- We help prepare a checklist outlining documents required, review and assess residency requirements for you and your dependents.
- We prepare legal representation outlining how you satisfy the requirements of the British nationality application.
- We help in submitting your application and of your dependents as well.
- With our bespoke services and advice, we handhold you throughout the application process, keep you informed and updated until you receive a decision from the UK Home Office.
The immigration solicitors have expertise in UK visas and immigration and can help you achieve your immigration goals timely and hassle-free. Hence, it is advisable to seek legal assistance from Immigration lawyers based out of London.
Taking assistance from immigration solicitors is not just limited to guiding you for the application process. They review and assess your eligibility, keep you informed and updated with any Home Office related information, prepare documents for you and your dependents, clarify your doubts and queries, and give our bespoke advice for other immigration matters, if needed.
- We will assign you a dedicated, experienced and specialised Immigration Caseworker/Solicitor to conduct your case
- We will advise you on supporting documentation
- We will review each document and advise on any amendments required in line with the Home Office’s requirements & policy guidance
- We will complete the application form
- We will prepare legal representation explaining the merits of the application in details and bringing any special circumstances to the case worker’s attention
- We will submit your application to the Home Office
- We will deal with any further inquiries from the Home Office, until the decision made on this application
- We will prepare you for an interview with the Home Office, wherever necessary/applicable
- After your enquiry submission, our Accounts executive will do a proper examination & advice experienced and expert professional to prepare your Naturalisation application
A Y & J Solicitors’ Review
Your Sponsor Licence Team
Yash Dubal is a Director of the firm and Senior Immigration Associate. Yash cares for both our high-net-worth and business clients. His motto is to find out what success means to you and create a strategy to achieve your ambitions.
Diana has one simple motto for client care – “Find out what they want to achieve and make it happen”. Diana never gives up and will tenaciously fight for her clients until they get the result they desire.
Amin’s ultimate goal is being able to master the craft of understanding clients’ needs and exceeding client expectations.
He maintains excellent client relationships through transparency, hard work and bespoke service.