Join our Masterclass: Sponsor License Application Guidance!
May 31
at 1:00 PM

Tier 2 General Visa

How Can I Prepare a Strong Application for a Tier 2 General Visa?

Some of the facts:

Skilled employee who is not from the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) and wishes to work in the UK requires a Tier 2 visa. This visa category is also known as a work visa; The Tier 2 visa is only granted to a skilled worker if a job offer is being made from a company who is a Sponsor Licence holder (able to hire foreign workers); Those entering the UK on a Tier 2 visa may qualify for settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) in 5 years and citizenship in 6 years. Dependants may also enter the UK on a Tier 2 (Dependant) visa and they can live, study in the UK; Requirements for this visa include finances to support you and your Dependants, immigration history, minimum salary, proof of English language ability, and meeting occupational requirements for the position with a valid CoS (Certification of Sponsorship).

Floating CTA