Formerly known as Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa, the Global Talent visa offers two categories, Global Talent Exceptional Talent or Global Talent Exceptional Promise for those interested to apply under this category. To be considered for entry under this visa, applicants are required to obtain an endorsement from one of six endorsing bodies recognised by the UK Visas and Immigration.
The great benefits of having this visa are that you can work freely for any employer,be self-employed or administer your own business. The Global Talent visa category carries the latest fast-track scheme for researchers, and world-leading scientists to come and work in the UK.
The new immigration changes brought by the UK government expands on the need of talented skilled workers, hence the process in applying for a Global Talent visa is much simpler. This brochure on Global Talent visa provides you the steps needed to make a Global Talent visa application. An overview of the contents -
- What is a Global Talent visa?
- Who can apply for this visa?
- Why should you opt for a Global Talent visa in 2020?
- What are the requirements of Tech Nation in the field of Digital Technology?
- What documents do you have to provide when applying for this visa?
- How much does a Global Talent visa cost?
- What technical or commercial skill/s do you require?
- Will you be able to obtain British Citizenship with a Global Talent visa?
- What happens when your Global Talent endorsement is refused?